Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hey, I'm back!

I know you've all been on pins and needles waiting for my return...all of my 2 followers.  ;-)
I actually didn't think I'd come back to this, but now I realize there are so many things I'd like to write about.  I also went to my ob/gyn yesterday, who I haven't seen in 2 years, and she asked me how my blog was going.  Now, she obviously hasn't read it in 2 years, but just the fact that she remembered it and thought to ask about it, and the fact that when she read it 2 years ago, she told me I was a "neat gal" (sincerely), made me think of starting to write again.  Now I just have to think about what I want to write about first.

I also just realized that I should have been maintaining this blog all along, with updates on all the cute things James has been doing, so I would have a chronological record.  So, my blog will now contain some James anecdotes.  Today, for example, I called home from work and had a rather lengthy conversation with him.  He just babbled and babbled away.  I didn't understand half of it, but it was so darn cute.  He said "Look!  See?" in a very excited voice,  as he was describing his toys to me, and I heard Greg saying, "Mommy can't see what you're pointing at, James"  So awesome, considering a few months ago, he would have just stared at the phone or held it to his ear and said nothing.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment